Should I Ask my Surgeon for a Brazilian Butt Lift Revision. Would You Offer One to Your Patient Based on my Situation? (photo)

I'm 5 day post sx, currently have 900 cc's in each cheek and 200 cc's in my hips. My PS and I agreed on 1200 cc's before surgery and 300 cc's for my hips. Between the swelling going down and my fat being reabsorbed my butt will be even smaller than it is now. I paid 10k should I ask for a revision to the butt. The lipo was aggressive I'm satisfied with that, just very unhappy with my butt. Please help. Thank you for all you advice.

Should I Ask my Surgeon for a Brazilian Butt Lift Revision. Would You Offer One to Your Patient Based on my Situation?

+2

Thank you for your question, Five days post op is to little time to see any results, I advise you to wait at least 3 months for you to see your final results, if you are still not satisfied then you may consult your Doctor for a revision. However a Plastic Surgeon can't really guarantee any certain amount of CC's, you need to focus on the beautiful hourglass shape and the projection that your Surgeon sculpted not on the number of CC's.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift revision

+2

One week post op is too soon to evaluate your results. After 12 weeks the swelling on your liposuction areas should have disappear and you can really evaluate your curves and your butt size and shape. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

+1

You have to give your self at lest 3 months after your procedure and follow your surgeon procedure before you can see result. I see areal good work there. Your last doctor should be able to help you at no cost help you to resolve your concern with a revision if you are still not satisfied. 

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL and result at 5 days

+1
At five days out it is too soon to see the final result. In my mind, guaranteeing a specific volume is difficult to do because of many variables in the harvesting process and donor sites.

No Revision

+1

Thank you for your pictures.  I most certainly do not entertain any thoughts of revision just 5 days after surgery.  Secondly, I do not focus on a "certain volume" placed but rather a desired shape.  What your surgeon agrees to do is really between you and him/her.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS