Liposuction/Buttlift/Mini Tummy Tuck or Exilis?

I recently went for a lipo consult and was told I had loose skin and that lipo wold not work. I was told I have two options: a mini tummy tuck and fat grating to my rear or exilis. Evasive or non I feel the evasive past will prodice the best results, but I am scared of the scars. I cannot imagine exilis lifting/firming my rear/tummy. Can someone please advise.

+1

If you truly have loose skin, a minitummy tuck or short scar tummy tuck combined with liposuction will probably give the greatest result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Best Surgery for Abdomen and Butt Lifting?

+1

Online consultants will not be able provide you with precise advice without, at least, viewing pictures.  It sounds like you may do well with additional consultations in person with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

Remember, generally speaking, if a procedure sounds too good to be true ( especially the many “noninvasive” modalities out there) the procedure will likely be unsuccessful.

Loose skin

+1

You did not supply a photo so it is difficult to give a precise reply.  Generally speaking, however, unless you have a very minimal amount of loose skin, most non-invasive treatments will not work.  If there is enough skin present then you would probably be a better candidate for a tummy tuck.  Your examining doctor can give you the best option to achieve your goal.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Liposuction/Buttlift/Mini Tummy Tuck or Exilis

+1

This radio frequency device is not approved save for facial wrinkles in the US. I would hesitate to recommend an unproven product on these pages. Skin tightening products come and go, and have  so for years. When the manufacturer can convince the regulators that it is safe and it works, I will reconsider. 

Without photos, reasonable advice is not possible. Please consider posting some. Thanks, all the best.