What Sleeping Position is Recommended when Combining Procedures?

I'm seeking to get a combined procedure (Full tummy tuck, BBL, and fat grafting to the hips). Knowing that I won't be sitting for at least 2-3 weeks, and it's not recommended to sleep on the sides after fat transfer to hips due to fear of reabsorption. Can I sleep on my stomach?

You Have to Sleep on your back

+1

After an abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), the recommended sleeping position is on your back in a flexed, beach-chair, position. You CANNOT sleep on your stomach. Regardless of where the fat is placed for your BBL you will still need to sleep in that position. Some patients find it most comfortable to sleep in a recliner for a few days after the surgery.