Will a bbl fix this shelf? (photo)

As you can see I have a VERY HIGH BUTT. When I wear padded panties it looks amazing! The shelf booty that a lot of the butt models have in the magazines. Anyway it's not amazing in the least when the panties come off-ughh. I'm looking for a deeeeep arch or curve/sway in my back. I know there is a limit of fat that can be removed during a single session(depending on the state), but from a professional stand point how many cc's or pounds of fat do you think can be removed from this shelf alone?

Excessive #buttock shelf can be fixed with buttock shaping and #liposuction to get back a more A-shape

+2

Thank you for your answer.  In Toronto, Canada, we can liposuction safely up to 5 litres in one setting as an out-patient.  You will likely require 3+ litres to address the shelf and give you a nice shaped (A-type as described by Dr. de la Pena) buttock, lower back, and love handles/hips.

Fat is light and you may not see much of a difference on the scale.

Loosing weight would also help, and perhaps down the line, a tummy-tuck.

Good luck!

Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto Plastic Surgeon, board-certified, 416.929.9800

Shelf Removal

+2

I can probably remove 2000 ccs from the shelf you are talking about.  I can remove up to 5 liters at one time in an outpatient setting.  You may want to consider losing weight prior to surgery to get your best results.  When you are ready for surgery, find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA