Ardyss BodyMagic For Recovery From BBL?

Is it recommended to use Ardyss's BodyMagic during the initial 1-2 week recovery period after receiving a BBL? The makers boast of reducing your body by 3 sizes in 15mins (This is the length of time it takes to get the garment on). It has UNBELIEVABLE compression and really brings the body's internal organs back into proper alignment. Just wondering if this would be TOO MUCH compression for the body to handle?

Postoperative Recommendations for Brazilian Buttlift

+2

I would definitely confer with your surgeon about this, because each surgeon will have a different perspective on this.  I have my patients fitted with a garment, and I and my nursing staff instruct them on how to take care of themselves.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA