Am I Any Where Near Being a Possible Candidate? Biggest Weight 220 Current Weight 155lb at 5"5 Age 26 (photo)

I've been heavy my whole life and teased by my whole family. I know im a beautiful person in the inside and have a nice face just trying to improve the rest of me. For the first time in my life that I remember as a adult Im under 160, my goal weight is 135lbs and I'm continuing to eat healthy and exercise 5 times a week. My stomach is just deflating. I just need to know if there is hope for me to ever look good in a bathing suit I've never worn one my whole entire life.

Considering an abdominoplasty

+3

From your photographs you would appear to be a good candidate for an abdominoplasty. I would get to within 20 pounds of your ideal body weight prior to your surgery if this is possible.  I would suspect you would get a nice result with a standard abdomionplasty combined with liposuction of the upper back and lateral flanks.  

Am I Any Where Near Being a Possible Candidate? Biggest Weight 220 Current Weight 155lb at 5"5 Age 26

+3

Congratulations on your weight loss.  Based on your pictures you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck.  This will get rid of the excess skin and the muscles can also be tightened at the same time if needed.  You can look on our website for before and after photos of massive weight loss patients.

Abdominoplasty

+2

With the deflation from weight loss and the resulting skin laxity, yo are a good candidate for a full abdominoplasty. You will be amazed at the improvement you can obtain.

Lipo-Abdominoplasty

+2

Congratulations on your hard work!  You are an excellent candidate for a lipo-abdominoplasty.  This procedure will do well to get rid of the extra skin and to define your  waist line.  With proper treatment you should be able to get a bit closer to your goal weight and to wearing a swim suit.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with this procedure. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate

+2

Hi Delovelybella. You certainly are attractive and have a very nice figure. You are a great candidate for either routine TT and suctioning which I favor ,or a circumferential TT, which will lift the outer thighs. Continue with your weight loss until stable for about 3 months ( great job ) and then consult with a ps who specializes in post weight loss body contouring. Good luck

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck after weight loss

+2

Congratulations on your weight loss and your positive spirit! Now that you have significantly reduced  the fat  within your abdomen, you are left with loose skin that hangs down past your bikini line. The proper way to address this is with an abdominoplasty as that skin is not capable of retracting back on it own.

After reviewing your photos, I feel that you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. Additionally, I would recommend a touch of liposuction along your flanks and back area to help put the finishing touches on your overall contour.

Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.nygplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/body-contouring/after-weight-loss.php

Tarrytown Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck candidate?

+2

You look like you would be a very good candidate for a tummy tuck. Congratulations on your weight loss! Tummy tucks are one of the most patient pleasing surgeries. There is a scar that goes from hip to hip, but is placed so that it is hidden below the bikini line. If you are planning to have children, a standard Tummy Tuck, one that includes tightening of the abdominal muscle wall, should not be done. However, it is safe to have a Tummy Tuck that removes solely excess skin, such as can be present following a large weight loss.Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscocosmetic-surgery.com/pro_abdominoplasty.html

You are a good candidate for Tummy tuck

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. Congratulations on your weight loss that is wonderful.

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a Tummy Tuck and should achieved an excellent result.

Your result will be even better if you weight until you achieve your goal weight of 135 pounds before having the Tummy tuck procedure.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/boston-tummy-tuck/boston-tummy-tuck-how-to-decide-if-you-need-an-abdominoplasty/

BMI and tummy tuck

+1

At 5’5 and 155 lbs your BMI is 26.  This is certainly very close to the normal upper limit of 25.  There is a new technique called Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.  This technique achieves early satiety, helps patients lose weight and maintain the reduced weight.  I only use this procedure when the patient is not planning pregnancies.  This may help you achieve your goal weight of 135 lbs.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D. 

Web reference: http://spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/profiles/weight-loss-surgery-as-systems-engineering

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck after weight loss

+1

Tummy tuck really does help by removing most of the excess skin as well as tightening up the muscles which results in making the waist smaller. I also do my gentle wave body contouring to further reduce remaining fat. But you also need to be realistic in what can be achieved. People that have lost large amounts of weight elastic fibers are damaged and no matter how tight it is after surgery, there is some relaxation. Also, if you lose a large amount after a TT surgery, you will end up with loose skin again but that I can usually help under a local anesthetic in the office.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon