5 months post op, what is causing the pain and swelling?

Will be 5months po on march12th still having pain to the touch on stomach from under breast to top of Bb swollen and bulgy feeling most of the time if I even brush my skin in this area it's very painful! My ps has assured me again at my last app (1week ago) that my muscle repair is intact anud there is no fluid! Is there anything that my ps is missing or do I just need to give it more time?

Post op concerns

+1
It is very difficult answer your question without a formal examination or at least some photographs.  I would advise you to continue discussion with your plastic surgeon and to post photographs for us to potentially give you better advice.  

Johnson City Plastic Surgeon