What Went Wrong and What Can Be Done with my Breasts to Make Them Look Better? (photo)

I had a breast augmentation 3 months ago. I got 350 cc high profile, over the muscle. I could see I had a double bubble right away, my ps said it would go away and did not listen to me about my worries. He did not tell me he was going to lower my creases before surgery, but this is something he clearly has done. I love my new size and the way they look in a bra, but when I take it of I try not to look in the mirror. The pictures make it look a bit worse then in real life.

What can make my breasts look better

+1

It does appear from your photos that you have a double bubble and you did say it looks worse in the photos than in real life.  Keeping that in mind and that everyone is different with healing and breasts can change shape anywhere from 3-6 months, try to be patient for another 2-3 months and re-evaluate then.  You may just need more time to stretch and be able to avoid revisionary surgery.  Continue your follow ups with your surgeon so they can take photos to track your progress and if it doesn't improve over the next couple of months, discuss your options for revision.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Violation of the infra mammary fold will require surgical correction.

+1

I think the simplest and safest correction will be to remove the implants and the capsule and allow the breast to heal. I would then re-augment in about six months after the infra mammary fold has self established itself.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

What Went Wrong and What Can Be Done with my Breasts to Make Them Look Better?

+1

Very hard to be sure but I might offer fat grafting to help the over all appearance and correct the bubble effect. 

Double bubble

+1

Yes, it does look like you have a double bubble and may need a revision to correct it. I agree to wait a few more months to see if it stretches out. If not then you will need a repair.

"Double bubble" after breast augmentation

+1

You do have a double bubble but if the real-life appearance is less noticeable than the photos, it would be reasonable to wait another 3 months to see if the original breast fold, which is causing the band-like appearance, softens and improves on its' own. However, I would not wait if the size of the bubble appears to be increasing, which means the implants are descending lower on your chest wall. Surgical correction of this problem will require a resetting of the original breast fold, probably with a smaller or lower profile implant. It is not clear if a breast lift would be necessary just based on photos but a thorough physical exam would sort it out. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.breastsurgeryindianapolis.com/

How to 'fix' double bubble post breast augmentation.

+1

Hi and thank you for your question and for posting some photographs of the results of your breast augmentation. It is always best to arrange another consultation with your PS, who should address your concerns and recommend a way to improve the results for you, or refer you to a colleague who can.

London Plastic Surgeon

What Can Be Done with my Breasts to Make Them Look Better?

+1

It looks like your surgeon lowered the fold rather than an alternative, which was lifting the breast. 

At this point, the best option seems to be to do a breast lift, and to correct the double bubble by restoring the fold to its original position. 

All the best. 

Postoperative issues after breast augmentation

+1

These are questions answered by your plastic surgeon who performed the procedure. Please discuss your concerns in a calm non-confrontational and constructive manner with your plastic surgeon. He or she is in the best position to help you address these concerns or possibly refer to someone if they feel they have more expertise.

Web reference: http://www.aristocratps.com/breast/breast-augmentation/