Went from 325cc to 600cc and Still Feel Their the Same Size, Will I See a Change?

On January 2 of this year I had a Bellini Lift with an implant exchange and bigger. I am under the muscle and went from Mentor Saline 325 cc to Mentor Memory Gel (silicone) 600 cc Hp. Maybe I am having boob greed but I am feeling like I am the same size as before. I am on a foum and all the girls that have had previous BA and went bigger have all told me to be patient that when they drop and fluff is when I will see them get "bigger" so to speak. Pls help will I see a change?

Doubling the implant volume

+2

By doubling the implant volume you should be seeing a large change in the size of your chest.    This is when it is time to go to the videotape so to speak and look at your old photos.

Not noticing a size change

+2

With a 300 cc size increase, you should certainly see a visible size change - I'd expect you to measure about a cup and a half large than you were pre-op.

And yes, as the tissues relax, they will "round out" more.  This may take a few months.  Hang in there.

Breast Augmentation Revision and Size Disappointment?

+1

I think your friends on the forum  are giving you good advice. Generally, as breast implants “drop and fluff” the breasts do appear to be larger in size.  Hopefully, when the breast implants have fully settled ( I would suggest that you be patient for the next 6 months after surgery)  you will be pleased with the results.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm