I Went Back and my Doctor Said I Needed a Full. I Have Cried Everyday Since. What's Going on with It? (photo)

I am distraught. Stomach pains. Hard lump above belly button where my stomach needed to get pumped of blood. The belly button is somewhere on the let side of my stomach. Its shiny and up close looks like a huge rash. The picture actually does me justice.

I Went Back and my Doctor Said I Needed a Full. I Have Cried Everyday Since. What's Going on with It?

+1

A revision can probably be performed to help with the scar placement and the position of the belly button, but I would need more information to determine what was done.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Problems after tummy tuck

+1

I am having trouble getting the flow of your case. It looks like you may have had a second operation since your posting a little while back, and I can't quite tell what was done.

The scar remains quite high, and as you not the navel is off-center. Can you fill us in on what has transpired since your first  posting so that a reasonable suggestion can be made.

Perhaps you could post some pre-op photos, the ones from the last posting and from this one in one question to RealSelf. It does appear that you are quite a ways from an acceptable outcome.

Thanks and best wishes.