I Went 550/525cc's and with Push Up I Am 36dd but when I Take off the Bra I Look Like B Cup I Am So Dissapointed, What Can I Do?

Implant appearance right after surgery

+1

I find it hard to believe that with 500 cc implants you think that you only look like a "B" cup. It is impossible to comment really without seeing you in person.

+1

You will find, but despite good intentions, online consultants will not be of much help to you. Your best “friend” at this time will likely be time, patience, and communication with your plastic surgeon.  Best to communicate your concerns in a calm and constructive fashion;  your plastic surgeon based on your physical examination will be your best resource when it comes to the best course of action…

I Went 550/525cc's and with Push Up I Am 36dd but when I Take off the Bra I Look Like B Cup

+1

It is hard to imagine this situation without photos. Most useful would be unclothed before and after, and one in the push up bra. With that, some useful ideas might be forthcoming.

All the best.