Weird Nipple Sensation, Shooting Pain and Bubble Feeling After BA 2 Weeks Ago?

I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago.. Saline, 600 cc under the muscle, crease incision. When I move a certain way or sometimes when I bend over a get a weird shooting pain in my left nipple and sometimes it feels like there is a bubble in my left nipple when I move a certain way. I have pretty bad nipple sensitivity in both nipples but only my left has this weird shooting pain and bubble feeling. Is this normal? what am I feeling and why do I only feel this in my left side? i do massage

Nipple sensation and pain after augmentation

+1

Hi, you are only 2 weeks out and it is within normal sometimes to have these weird sensations and pains. please continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon as scheduled so nothing important is missed.

Web reference: http://www.hallakplasticsurgery.com/breastaugmentation.html

Nipple Discomfort At 2 Weeks After Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear Mommygirl,

What you are feeling is usually normal and you are only 2 weeks post-surgery.

I encourage you to have a little more patience and let nature takes its course.

It is advised to keep your surgeon in the loop of your recovery progress as he/she knows best the details of your surgery.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Two weeks after breast augmentation

+1

The sensations you are having and the bubble feelings feel at 2 weeks after surgery sound pretty normal. They usually get better with time. If concerned contact your doctor.

Shooting Pain and “Bubble Feeling” after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question. At this stage in your recovery,  is very likely that the sensations you are experiencing fall within “normal” for this time frame. It is not unusual for patients to have more symptoms on one side versus the other. I would suggest continued  close follow-up with your plastic surgeon, sooner than scheduled if you have real significant discomfort/concerns/questions.

Besrt wishes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

+1

After two weeks post op Breast Augmentation you are still in the recovery phase.  You may experience nerve sensation, prickling, etc for several months while you are fully recovering.  Make a follow up appointment with your surgeon.