Weird Fleshy Bump on Site of Silicone Nose Implant Removal?

It's been about 3-4 weeks since I had a silicone nose implant removal and just recently, I've noticed a weird fleshy bump appearing on the inside of my nostril where the implant was taken out. It's not painful at all. Is it scar tissue or something else? Will it resolve by itself?

Nasal silicone implant

+1

Around one month after any surgery, the incision lines tend to thicken. This usually lasts for one month. Sometimes steroid injections can help to soften the scar.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

In medicine 2 plus 2 is not equal 4

+1

In medicine 2 plus 2 is not equal 4 (similar conditions are different problems),  without a  physical  evaluation is not wise to give a professional opinion, with the experience one might speculate a little and perhaps be accurate for an answer, but the truth is that the injury you describe could be a sign of various medical conditions, it is advisable to visit your surgeon for an evaluation

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD