Numbness One Week After Injection in Nasolabial Folds: Should I Worry?

25 year old, had HA injections in the nasolabial folds 1 week ago. Everything seemed to be ok until yesterday when i started to feel numbness in this area and on the nose, also my nose is a bit cold and a few small red vessels that were already apparent before on the side of the nose seem to be a bit more visible-but besides this small issue the appearance is still normal.

I read that there can be problems of necrosis and am wondering if blood circulation pb can start after1 week?shld I worry?

Skin changes with fillers

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without an exam.  I would recommend talking to your doctor immediately to be evaluated.