Creases on my face (lips area) - how to get rid off of them? (Photo)

I have some weird creases on my face that I passionately hate. What can I do to get rid off of them? I'm 16, if that's important.

Dermal fillers

+1
You may want to consider the use of dermal fillers to help fill in some of the creases that you see around your mouth and lips.  I would go to an experienced injector as some of the changes that you're looking to correct are very subtle in nature. I would also consider using Restylane or JuvĂ©derm or Belotero, as these are reversible agents that can be used should you not get the result that you're quite looking for.  

Good luck