How much weight would I need to put on for Brazilian butt lift? (photo)

I weigh 144 pounds 5'7 and want a brizillian butt lift, I want to know how much weight I need to put on for that procedure.

Weight Gain for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

It doesn’t appear that you are in need of gaining weight – but you need to discuss your goals with your surgeon and then he/she will device the proper route for you.

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited surgeon. Every one’s body dimensions are different, and an accredited surgeon will be able to give you a specific answer.

Weight gain for brazilian butt lift

+1

If you have enough fat reserves, then it is unnecessary to put on weight. However, limitations of augmentation will depend upon the amount of fat available.

How much weight would I need to put on for Brazilian butt lift?

+1

You do not need to gain weight. I think I can liposuction 5 liters from your abdomen, sides, and back and transfer at least 1200 cc per buttock.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You do not need to gain any weight for a Brazilian Butt lift. The fat you already have will be transferred to the buttocks. If you gain excess weight, the fat transferred will also go away when you lose weight. You should be at your normal weight when undergoing the procedure.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1

In my humble opinion you do not have to put on no weight at all....You have more than enough fat to transfer into your butt, a nice volume that match your slender body and thighs.

If you are wanting to have a huge butt no matter if matches your body or not, then you should gain some weight but you have to acknowledge that not all of that fat will go only to the abdomen or places where can be reach through liposuction, that fat will go everywhere: face, shoulders, calves, neck, chest, inside the abdominal cavity (places where liposuction can not be done) and if you want to lose that weight you put on prior the surgery, than you will end loosing some volume of your butt.

So be mindful and think wisely what is what you want to achieve.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift and Implants

+1

You should not gain weight for a brazilian butt lift, brazilian butt lift is only used when someone who has excess fat wants to transfer it to their buttock, It is unhealthy to gain weight for that reason. If the person does not have enough stored fat, it is recomended to get a butt implant and not a brazilian butt lift. Gaining weight is unhealthy and could cause serious health problems. Your doctor should advice you on this subject but recomending to gain weight is not the way to go. I've written an extensive article on the subject if you wish to peruse.

Jonathan Fisher, MD