How Much Weight Do I Need to Put 1000 Cc in Each Butt

Hi, I am 52 y.o., 5 feet 6 inches tall, of medium built and weigh 156 pounds. How much weight, if any do I need to gain in order to have at least 1000 cc in each butt cheek to get a nice round apple bottom.

Brazilian butt lift due I need to gain weight

+1

I don't ever ask my patients to gain weight before a liposuction fat injection. The reason why is because fat cells don't replicate. When you gain weight each cell gets bigger and when you lose weight each cell gets smaller but you don't make more fat cells. So if you gain 10 pounds before surgery I'll be transferring the same number of cells anyway but each cell will just be a little bit bigger. So when you return to your normal weight after surgery the result will be the same result you would have had if you did not gain extra weight before surgery. The other problem with gaining weight prior to surgery is that when you have changes in weight it makes it more difficult to get a consistent result. I always ask my patients to eat and exercise before surgery the way they plan to after surgery so my results will be consistent and the patient will be happy. A lot of weight change is not safe and does not give good results.

The other thing to think about is the liposuction plays a major role in improving the appearance of the buttocks. If you create a narrow waist with liposuction the buttocks looks bigger and better. So I think of the liposuction as a cake and the fat injection as the icing. To get the best results you need the best liposuction and good injection techniques to get the maximum amount of fat to live after the surgery. Gaining weight does not work. The vast majority of my patients use all of the available fat in the injection because they want the maximum change the buttocks as possible. Sometimes in the inpatient will liposuction arms, thighs, abdomen, back and flanks to get as many fat cells as possible to make the most change the buttocks that we can make.

It's Always Best to Start the Process by Consulting with a Reputable Surgeon

+1

Hi there-

You know those disclaimers you always hear at the end of those long, late-night infomercials for exercise dvd's? 

The ones where they say- "always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise routine..."?

Well, this is going to be a similar answer...

In order to be confident that tour safety and happiness are appropriately prioritized, the best advice I could give you would be to say that before you begin gaining ANY weight, you visit with a surgeon with both Board Certification by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a lot of experience in performance of the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.

Once you've met and been examined and found to be a candidate, you and your surgeon can come up with an effective and safe plan for achieving your goals. Any weight you gain prior to this visit may actually make the desired outcome more difficult, and may even be a health risk for you.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS