Is Weight Loss Via Lipodissolve Dangerous?

I am 21 years old women with 156 cm (5'3") height and 57kg (132lbs) weight. I'm not too fat but my PEAR SHAPE body makes me have low self-confidence.

I have to try slimming pills (Adipex) before this and it's work. I lost about 8 kg. But after a few months, I gained my weight back. I tried to take the same pills but after 3 months of intake, it made me feel nervous, sweaty, nauseated and caused diarrhea. So I have to stop it.

I want fast result so I am thinking of doing Lipodissolve. Is this procedure dangerous? Does it pain?

Lipodissolve

+1

Lipodissolve is not approved by the FDA for treatment of fat deposits. At this time, there is very little scientific research to determine its' effectiveness and safety. There are many unanswered questions, such as where do the fat byproducts go after they are dissolved. Even those who use it recommend it for small isolated fat deposits, not for weight loss. Lipodissolve for weight loss would be unpredictable and possbily quite dangerous.

Weight loss via Lipodissolve

+1

Lipodissolve is NOT approved for use in the USA. Its use has been associated with many complications many of which are hard if not impossible to repair.

I would seriously advise you not to use it. You could be exchanging a minor deformity for a much worse condition.

Dr. P. Aldea

Lipodissolve

+1

This product is not approved for use in the USA. At it's best it would be useful for localized fatty deposits and attempting to achieve nearly an 8kg weight loss would, in my opinion, be unsafe and associated with a particularly high rate of irregularities and the potential for numerous other complications.