Weight Loss to Breast Deflation?

I have lost at least 60 lbs. in the last year. I am still losing weight but along with that I have lost my breasts. I was a 36 DD before losing weight and now I want to say I am a 36 D. I am 23 years old and it looks like that my breast are sagging. I hate looking in the mirror and seeing boobs that are not attractive at all. Is there ANYTHING I can do to get boobs that actually fit my age and are not deflated looking?

Breast Surgery and Weight Loss

+1

In this particular case, it sounds like you would benefit from both breast augmentation and a breast lift (mastopexy). A breast mastopexy lifts the breast in to proper position and brings the nipples up to where they belong therefore providing support to the breast. This often alone is not enough to create volume or enhancement, in order to provide this, an implant is often chosen. We like to use silicone implants because they best mimic natural breast tissue. Silicone implants provide the volume that is lacking when patients have either lost weight or lack elasticity due to pregnancy. All the best --Dr. Cohen

Weight loss

+1

Thank you for your question, I would suggest you wait until you have reached a weight that you are comfortable with before having surgery. Based on your appearance the appropriate procedure can then be mapped out, either a breast lift or a breast lift with implants if you desire a larger size.

Howard N. Robinson, MD

Weight loss effect on breasts

+1

causes horrendous atrophy and drooping and if you wish to rejuvenate this, you are looking at a breast lift at minimum and even possibly a combination of reduction with implants, depending on what your expectations are.

Curtis Wong, MD

Weight Loss to Breast Deflation?

+1

If you are happy with the size of your breasts but you think they are low and sagging, then a breast lift may be in order.  If you would like more volume, breast implants may be placed as well.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast deflationand weight loss

+1

FIrst, congratulations for your weight loss. As for your breast shape, it is best to be seen in person. I have seen different breast shapes after weight loss and done all types of operations from lifts, implants, to reductions.

Breast surgery and Weight Loss

+1

Hello there

Your breasts may have shrunk a great deal with the weight loss , or it may be that the loss of size has created a lot of spare skin that makes you look saggy .

Sometimes a breast implant alone is sufficient to 'refill' the breasts , but at other times a breast lift is needed to move the nipple back up to an appropriate position and to get rid of some of the excess skin . So it is quite common for both to be necessary .

Whatever surgery is required you will get a more predictable and and stable result if you get to or close to your goal weight prior to surgery .

All the best

Terrence Scamp

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

Breast Surgery after Weight Loss?

+1

Congratulations on your successful weight loss; you are wise in achieving a long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with surgery. Although there are some exceptions, most patients who have lost as much weight as you have choose to have breast augmentation/lifting surgery  when they present for consultation to discuss “sagging” or “deflated” looking breasts. You may find the attached link helpful to you to learn more about options available.

When the time is right, seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals carefully.

Weight Loss to Breast Deflation?

+1

Yes there are things you can do, but without photos it is hard to give specific advice. Before deciding an any surgery plan, get to your desired weight. At that time, trying on implants can help decide how much volume is needed to get you to your goal size. Many weight loss patients may also benefit from a breast lift, as implants alone will not correct sagging. A photo might help us make suggestions, but the definitive advice will come at an in person consultation. All the best.