Weight loss after Vertical thigh lift? (photo)

How much weight can I lose after having a vertical thigh lift - without more loose, saggy skin? I currently wear a size 10, weigh 150, 5'5" and hoping to wear a size 8 if I have lipo to inner and outer thighs along with inner thigh lift, plus having lipo of upper and lower abdomen. I've heard that 10 lbs would be OK but would love your opinion. I've recently lost 26 lbs and have maintained steady weight now for a couple months.

Weight loss after thigh lift

+1

This is difficult to predict. It's not unusual to weight the same or even more after significant liposuction due to all the fluid you get infused into the fat along with all the fluid anesthesia gives you. You will have a wait a few months to see the final result. Remember...liposuction is not a weight loss method. It is good for treating discreet areas of fat. Make sure you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon! Good luck!

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon