How Much Weight Should I Lose if I'm 190lbs, 4'11, Want BBL and Breast Lift?

IM 22 years old n have one kid. I weight 190 n height is 4'11 n I would love to get a breast left along with a Brazilian butt surgery. But I wana know how much weight should I lose cuz I wana have a decent amount of fat inserted n my butt. Cuz I don't have anything happening bck there at all! Prices em I looking at. I live n San Antonio Tx n want to stick to around here as n I'm on a budget. N if I have more kids well all this b ruined? Thank you.

Best Weight for Breast, Buttock, Fat Transfer and other cosmetic surgery

+1

A physical exam and review of your medical history is important to answer your specific question. In general however it is best to be at your stable long term weight to reduce the probability for revision surgery. It makes little or no sense to loose or gain weight for a surgical procedure unless you can maintain that weight for many years.

Obesity is your priority

+1

At 4'11 and 190 lbs, your BMI is 37, which makes you obese.  For a normal BMI of 25 you would have to weigh approximately 125 lbs.  More important than your brazilian butt lift or your breast lift is your health.  I recommend you direct your funds toward diet and exercise and then after that consider what you need to do with your breasts and your butt.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Proper Weight

+1

Without a proper physical examination, it is not possible to provide you an accurate figure.  The goal is to be at your stable long term weight to reduce the probability for revision surgery.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

4'11'' and 190 pounds - how much weight to lose

+1

At your height and weight you should certainly lose weight in order to be more healthy. Without seeing you it's difficult to say but my guess is that you could lose 30-40 lbs and still have enough fat reserves for a Brazillian Butt Lift. It would be best to lose the weight before your breast lift so they can be made as tight as possible. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Weight Loss before Butt Lift and Breast Lift?

+1

Generally, I suggest that patients who are looking for body contouring surgery reach their “long term stable weight” before undergoing the surgery. Achieving this weight prior to surgery will minimize chances that they will require further surgery in the event of future weight loss (and subsequent physical changes).  What this long-term stable weight will be will differ from one patient to another.