How Much Weight Should I Lose to Have a Successful Butt Lift?

I am 5'3 1/2 and weigh 230 lbs. I am making healthy lifestyle changes and I am currently on a diet to get back in shape. I just want to know how much weight should I lose and how much fat does a doctor need for a successful fat transfer. I would like to have a large full moon shape behind. Thank you for your responses.

At 5'31/2" and 230 pounds how much weigh should I lose for the BBL?

+1

At 5'31/2" and 230 pounds you are very overweight for the BBL. In order to have the best possible result you should consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL for an evaluation. The actual physical examination will allow your surgeon to evaluate your body, buttocks and available donor fat to help guide you in determining how much weight you would need to lose to get the best result.