Weight gain for BBL? (photo)

Im 4'10.....100 pds I wanna get a nice curves but really dnt have fat I had a lipo w fat transfer it gave me 35 inches on butt but I want it to b more precise how much weight should I gain

BBL

+1

Thank you for ypour picture.

In order to harvest fat from your body, I do suggest a weight gain of 20 pounds. It cannot be done if you don´t have any fat.

Weight gain for BBL?

+1

Thank you for your question, in most cases there's always small pockets of fat in thin patients for us to take that out and sculpt the body, however, you will need a in person consultation, since you probably don't have enough fat  for the results you're looking for.

Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight gain for BBL?

+1

I typically do not recommend weight gain.  I can typically find enough fat even in revision cases, but an exam would be necessary to make this determination.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL

+1

Too bad you had a tummy tuck first. Often I harvest from the abdomen and then later on perform a tummy tuck. Best to be seen in person to see if you are a candidate.