How much weight should I gain? (photo)

I'm 5"8 and weigh in at about 146 my measurements are 33-30-38.. Is there hope of achieving a really big gluteal area?? If so how much weight should be gained?

Buttock augmentation

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to tell you if you have enough fat reserves for the procedure. It may be possible to perform a buttock augmentation for you.

How much weight should I gain?

+1

I would not recommend weight gain. Even on very small framed women, I will transfer at least 700 cc per buttock. I can get this even on thin women in almost all cases. If I feel I cannot get 700 cc or so, I will not offer the operation.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

How much weight should I gain for the BBL?

+1

The one photo that you submitted is not overly helpful. But it appears that you have a pretty good butt start with. This means that you may not have to gain that much weight. Usually, when a patient needs to gain weight it is close to 20 pounds. I would suggest that you see Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL and weight gain

+1
Dear Amelia, Your photo is not very informative. Other views would allow for a more complete assessment of your fat stores. An in person consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon is the best recommendation for you. A 10 pound weight gain might be in order, for you to achieve a large gluteal area. Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Weight gain for BBL

+1

Dear Amelia,

Temporary weight gain is not ideal for Brazilian buttock lift procedure. Based on the picture you have posted and my experience in the past, you actually have adequate volume for nice improvement in volume of the buttock region. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area as deliberate harvesting will be necessary someone like yourself.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS