Weight Gain from Smart Lipo Procedure

I weighed 182 lbs on average before I decided to have smart lipo done on my chest and abdomen. After the procedure my weight was now 192. Had the procedure 3 weeks ago. How long does it take for my weight to get back to normal? Nothing has changed with my diet (i.e. I still eat fairly healthy) I am a 31 year old 6' tall male. Only had the procedure done to try and lose a little padding I had. Results look great, but I am still heavier then I started. Thanks.

It takes weeks for the swelling, fluid and weight to decrease after liposuction

+1

It can take three to six weeks or more for the fluids to decrease. Exercise and diet is important but compression garments can help minimize the amount of fluid that builds up in the tissues during healing.