How much weight would I have to gain for breasts to grow following reduction surgery?

I had breast reduction surgery in october, going from a 34 F to a 34 B and was so happy with the results. A month on, I think they might be growing back. I don't see a significant change, but they do look bigger/more dense than they did post-op. There is a slight possibility I have gained a small amount of weight, as I was sick for 2 weeks and during that time was very inactive. So how much weight would I have to gain for my breasts to grow? Would a few pounds make a noticeable difference?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. As you know, it is best to maintain a long-term stable weight, when it comes to avoiding breast size changes. However, the change of a “few pounds” is unlikely to make a significant difference in breast size for most patients.

Given that your surgery was only 2 months ago, it is likely that you are noticing normal changes that occur during the first few months, and even up to one year, after breast reduction surgery.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be please with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.