Weight Gain After Tummy Tuck? (photo)

ive almost gained 15-20pds. My question is from the looks of my photos, do you think once i exercise i can still have a flat tummy? Or did i gain to much weight after my surgery?

Weight Gain After Tummy Tuck?

+1

Lose the weight ! than re post photos to see if you are happy or not. Very hard to predict the result of weight loss..

Post-tummy tuck weight gain needs psychogist as well as plastic surgeon

+1

Cosmetic surgery is as much psychological as physical. The forces that allowed you to gain the weight after your surgery should be addressed along side of the physical recovery. There are many psychologists and psychiatrists who specialize in weight management, addressing the root cause of your postop weight gain.

From the looks of your pictures, you would need to lose the weight in order to qualify for a scar revision to smooth the contour, but don't venture there until you have controlled the tendency to gain weight . Good luck.

John Cassel, MD