Weight Gain After BBL? (photo)

I am 4 weeks post op. I had a BBL and lipo of inner thigh, flanks, full stomach and back (where most of my fat is normally stored). If I should happen to gain weight in the near future is it likely to see the gain in the butt where most of my fat cells are now? Have any of you seen this in your patients after they had a BBL?

Transferred fat behaves like donor site fat

+2

Yes where ever the fat that was transferred that survives - it behaves like the donor site fat. For example if you take fat from your tummy which shows a weight gain primarily and put in in your butt, then you will now see that area respond just as if it was tummy fat.