How Much Weight Do I Need for a Bbl, 5'4 127lbs? (photo)

I am 5'4 127lbs I had gained 10lbs for my bbl fast approaching and my kids brought home a stomach virus now I lost 5. In the last 2 days I started eating and gained 3. The extra 3 is all food because my stomach was emtpty for about 3 days. Help!! Can I gain weight in one month? my procedure is on Aug 14th. How much can I gain?

Gain Weight For Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hello. At your height and weight you have enough fat to perform the procedure with positive results. I would not recommend gaining weight for any procedure.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

How much fat is required for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
based on your measurements and your picture it looks to me like you'll see a noticeable change after the procedure.
It is always better if you can gain weight however it is unlikely that you can put on a significant volume in the next few weeks, so I wouldn't sweat it.

Martin Jugenburg, MD