I am 5'4", 143 Lbs. and a 34 A. How Many CC's Do I Need for a Full C Cup?

I weight 143 lbs. , 5'4" tall, I am a 34 A .. I want to get a breast augmentation but dont know how many CC's I should go for. I was told 360cc's will do for a C cup. I want a high C cup . Can you please tell me what size of boobs will look good for my size ?

What size breast is best for you

+1

The size best for you is something you must come to know for yourself. Your surgeon can give you insights as to what your breast will 'do' as far as volume and shape. The size or 'look' should be up to you. No one knows better how you feel inside, not even your mother, and certainly you don't want her to decide for you. Show your surgeon the look, and let him get you there.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

How to pick breast implants.

+1

1)  This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2)  It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3)  Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4)  Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy.  The most common mistake is to go too big.

5)  I recommend that  the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6)  The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7)  Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8)  Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating room inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast Implant cc's to Get a C Cup

+1

As you may know, breast cup size depends on your chest diameter. A breast implant size in cc's does not translate into final breast cup size. In picking a breast implant size, a surgeon needs to consider a patient's chest & breast proportions, skin quality and desired goals. You need to discuss this with a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can examine you. However, based on the information you provided, a 350 cc implant may get you into the C cup range.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Cup size and implants

+1

It is tought to say what would give you the cup size that you wnat without an exam.  Cup size does not match the volume of implants all the time. Once you have figure out the volume that may get you to where you want during your consultation, try it out at home with water in a bag.

Breast Implant Sizing?

+1

As you think about your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.