How Much Must You Weigh/what Size Must You Be in Order to Have a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I know that there is no specific number or size, however I am afraid I might be to small. I am 5 foot 3 inches, size 3, and weigh between 120-125 pounds. I'm slim, but no where near rail thin. Am I a possible candidate for the lift? I've read on some websites that doctors recommend women to wear upwards of size 8.

What size is needed to undergo the BBL?

+1

You indicated that you are 5'3" and 120-125 pounds. While this does not suggest that you have a whole lot of fat, you may very well have enough for a satisfactory BBL. You need to be examined by a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL In my office I often perform a BBL on someone with similar height and weight.

Brazilian butt lift , size and weight

+1

The Body shape is More important  than Size and body weight in making a decision to do a brazilian butt lift . Its more about sculpting your body , taking out the fat of unwanted places and putting it where you want to enhance your curves. 

You didn't post any pictures but from your height and weight i could tell there is at least 10 pounds of fat to work with :)

best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

+1

At 5'3", 120 lbs, you may well have plenty of fat for a very noticeable Brazilian buttlift.  I would say that the Brazilian buttlift is made easier for the surgeon at higher weights, but thinner women can benefit from the procedure performed by an expert.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA