How Much Must You Weigh/what Size Must You Be in Order to Have a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I know that there is no specific number or size, however I am afraid I might be to small. I am 5 foot 3 inches, size 3, and weigh between 120-125 pounds. I'm slim, but no where near rail thin. Am I a possible candidate for the lift? I've read on some websites that doctors recommend women to wear upwards of size 8.

What size is needed to undergo the BBL?

You indicated that you are 5'3" and 120-125 pounds. While this does not suggest that you have a whole lot of fat, you may very well have enough for a satisfactory BBL. You need to be examined by a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL In my office I often perform a BBL on someone with similar height and weight.

Brazilian butt lift , size and weight

The Body shape is More important  than Size and body weight in making a decision to do a brazilian butt lift . Its more about sculpting your body , taking out the fat of unwanted places and putting it where you want to enhance your curves. 

You didn't post any pictures but from your height and weight i could tell there is at least 10 pounds of fat to work with :)

best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

At 5'3", 120 lbs, you may well have plenty of fat for a very noticeable Brazilian buttlift.  I would say that the Brazilian buttlift is made easier for the surgeon at higher weights, but thinner women can benefit from the procedure performed by an expert.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA