How Much You Have to Weigh to Get InjectIon?

I'm 4 9 and I weigh 115 is it safe to get hydrogel injected into my butt

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Avoid hydrogel like the plague!

+1

Hydrogel injections are not safe - no matter your size or age.  I do not know any reputable plastic surgeons who use these injections for butt augmentation.  Frequently these shots are not administered by a doctor at all.  They are NOT approved by the FDA and quite often you have no idea what is actually being injected into you.  By going with hydrogel, you are putting yourself at risk for infection, scarring, disfigurement and even death.  I have seen countless young women in my office requesting help after having hydrogel injections in their bottoms.  Most times I have nothing to offer them.  Please continue your research.  If you are interested in surgical enlargement of your butt, consider a Brazilian Butt Lift (transfer of your own extra fat into your bottom) or buttock implants instead.

Web reference: http://www.advancedplasticsurgerysolutions.com/services/buttock/buttock-augmentation/#

+1
   You should not get injections of anything into your buttocks other than your own fat.   These injections are not approved and can cause a huge number of complications.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred.  This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflamation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

Butt injections

+1

Buttock injections are dangerous.

The only material that is safe is your own fat.

Hydrogel and silicone are dangerous. Done by non medical people, illegal and have caused many problems and deaths.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.