How much weigh (for a BBl) do you recommend I gain to be able to add 1000cc to each cheek and a little to the hips? (photo)

I'm 5'7 1/2" and 156lbs Bust 35.5 Under bust 29.5 Natural waist 33 Hips 38 Thighs 22 I was suggested by 1 doctor to gain 5lbs but I don't think that's enough. I had a baby early n the year but I do not plan to get a TT just the BBL & lipo all in the back, love handles & abs. No lipo on arms or legs.

How much weigh (for a BBl) do you recommend I gain to be able to add 1000cc to each cheek and a little to the hips?

+2

Thank you for your question, I can see in your pictures that you do have enough fat for a successful Brazilian Butt Lift, however for you to get the results you are looking for we would have do liposuction in the abdomen, waist, lower and upper back, a little on the arms just to tighten the area and inner thighs. And that fat I would transfer it to the buttocks and hips, for a more pronounced hourglass look. Since you do need a tummy tuck you do need to be aware that your abdomen will not be completely flat just with liposuction, you do require the abdominal wall repair for you to achieve a completely flat tummy.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Based on the pictures posted you have ample fat in the flanks, back maybe the abdomen. Your wish picture looks like an implant. But you can have liposuction and body contouring and the fat transferred to the buttock.

+1
Thank you for your question . You will need to gain more fat than 5 pounds , maybe 15-20 pounds i will suggest. You have to know that only about 30% of your fat collected can be used back into your buttocks. 

The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Weight gain and brazilian butt lift

+1

Just from the photos you posted, you seem like a reasonable candidate but I would have to see you in person to be sure of what your goals are and if your fat reserves will be enough.

+1
Based on your photos and dimensions, you look like a good candidate for a BBL. Fat from your flanks and abdomen could be used for the BBL procedure. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to get the best and most personalized advice.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

How much weight (for a BBl) do you recommend I gain to be able to add 1000cc to each cheek and a little to the hips?

+1

I would not recommend that you gain any weight. I think you can achieve those transfer amounts with the right surgeon. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA