I weigh 179 pounds. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Do I need to lose or gain more weight?

+1
Thank you for your question .
Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

A good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

It sounds like you could potentially be a very good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. 

My recommendation to you is that you begin researching board-certified plastic surgeons in your area who specializes in the Brazilian butt lift. Request before and after pictures and make sure the results shown match your vision for yourself.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

179 lbs and want a brazilian butt lift

+1
At 179 lbs, you  may be a very good candidate for a brazilian butt lift, but more information would be needed to determine this including your height as well and more importantly an exam in person.

+1
This is difficult to answer without knowing your height and seeing some pictures.  Your weight may be fine for you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.