I Weigh 250 Pounds - How Much Weight Do I Need to Lose for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I excercise and try to eat right and have a stomach from having a baby .I weigh 250lbs what the safe size to have a brizllian butt lift and breast reduction I am 37 years old.

Brazilian Butt lift & Weight loss in Atlanta

+3

The safe weight to have Brazilian butt lift depends on a lot of factors. The best thing is to see a board certified plastic surgeon.

If your heavy breast are giving your problems, I don't see the need to wait until you loose the weight. Breast reduction will relief your neck and back problems. It may even allow you to exercise more and loose additional weight. Go and see a board certified Plastic surgeon as soon as possible.

Good luck

Dr Okoro

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+2

For best results you need to be near your ideal body weight. Safety of the surgery is very important to take in consideration. Depending on your BMI.

Cosult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY)

Brazilian butt enhancement need expertise, but also full evaluation for patient safety for a long surgery like this.

Brazilian butt lift

+2

For a brazilian butt lift, you need fat for transfer.  It also depends on your height, and how much of an enlargement you want.  I have had much experience in this area, and I have done fat grafting on someone who was heavier than you (just barely), and she did very well, and still has the the enlargement and contouring that I performed on her 5 years ago.

I recommend seeing someone who has much experience in large volume fat grafting.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Best Weight for Brazilian Butt Lift is your stable weight.

+1

A medical history and physical exam wouuld be necessary to anser your specific question. However, In general  it is best to be at your stable long term weight to reduce the probability for revision surgery. It makes little or no sense to loose or gain weight for a surgical procedure including Brazilian Butt Lift unless you can maintain that weight for many years afterwards.

The reason for this is that the fat cells tend to remember it origin and behave that way. In other words when you lose weight you will also shrink the size of the fat cells transferred to your buttocks and conversely when you gain weight you will gain it also in the area it was transferred to.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

For best results for a brazilian butt lift, be around ideal weight.

+1

You should be around 10 lbs. above your ideal body weight.  Significant weight loss after the procedure will greatly affect your results.  After losing a lot of weight, you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck instead of just liposuction.

Weight for cosmetic surgery

+1

You should be within 10-15 pounds of your ideal weight before body contouring surgery.  At 250, you would need to lose a lot before it would be wise to do.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift and Obesity

+1

Regarding: "I Weigh 250 Pounds - How Much Weight Do I Need to Lose for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
I excercise and try to eat right and have a stomach from having a baby .I weigh 250lbs what the safe size to have a brizllian butt lift and breast reduction I am 37 years old
."

Your question encompasses several questions. From a safety point of view, the closer one is to their ideal weight the safer is the procedure. From a cosmetic point of view, the result will look a LOT better in a normal weight person than an obese person. But people have vastly different perceptions of what is attractive. What passes for attractive in one culture may be outright repulsive in another.

If you are done having children and can reduce your weight, you would get a much nicer result.

Dr. Peter Aldea