i weigh 160 can you take from my belly and make my breast big

I like to have bigger breast size and would like to have fat taken from my belly. I weigh 160 and my breast size is 36B, I'd like to be 38D or 38C. Is this is an option for me, and how much does it cost?

You may expect C cup, but not D

+1

I think going from B to D may not be realistic with fat transfer breast augmentation, but it depends on your donor site.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with injected fat

+1

Breast augmentation via transfer of fat from other areas of the body is becoming a recognized procedure. However, it is unreasonable to ask if it is specifically an option for you in the absence of photos or a face to face examination. The results are very surgeon technique dependent and it is not for everyone.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Yes

+1

Breast enlargement by way of fat grafting is now a well known and creditable procedure done by most plastic surgeons.  You must see a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with fat grafting 

It might take more than one procedure to get you to the size you want. 

Natural Breast Augmentation

+1

Yes, technically fat can be harvested from abdomen, processed and injected into breasts. To facilitate injecting fat into loose tisuue and to allow fat  to to 'take', some surgeons are using the BRAVA system. BRAVA is an external suction device thet needs to be worn for about 12 hours nightly for 4-6 weeks. This is a tedious process. To increase the breast size from a 38 B to a D cup atleast 350 cc or more needs to injected. All the injected fat may not take and more needs to be injected a second or third time. The longivity of the injected fat is not certain at this time. Currently, the best option may be to get implants which can be done in about an hour. Although, there could be problems with implants, it is a much more dependable operation

Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Breast improvement with fat

+1

Some surgeons have been injecting fat from the abdomen into the breast.  Commonly surgeons take the tissue from the abdomen to reconstruct the missing breast.  .  The best option for primary breast augmentation is using implants.

Fat transfer from tummy

+1

Yes - this is certainly possible.  It's known as fat transfer or lipo-filling.  Newer techniques, such as the BRAVA suction device, make it work better than ever before.  You get the advantage of liposuction in the donor area, plus about a one cup size increase.

It is possible to enlarge breasts with abdominal tissue.

+1

Hi.

I actually published the operation you are talking about!  But even so I hardly ever recommend it,  because it is such a big operation.  My advice is; go with implants.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.