150LBS, 5' 4", My saline implant deflated. I'm having 480cc-659cc silicone, is it too big?

Breast

+2

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case/

Dr. Campos

Implant exchange and size

+2
Without an exam in person, it is impossible to know what would be the best implant choice  for you. Good luck with your decision to move forward.

Breast augmentation

+2
have to base it on the measurements of your chest, especially base width. if the base fits the implant is usually a reasonable fit. in your body silicone looks smaller than saline 

Joseph A. Russo, MD
Newton Plastic Surgeon

+2

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful.   Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,   allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery (after the use of temporary sizers assessed with you in the upright position).

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.