I Weigh 13 Stone (182lb) and Exercising Isn't Working. Can I Have Laser Lipo?

iv recently had a baby and now weigh 13 stone maybe even 14, iv exercised and main tained a healthy diet but can not seem to lose weight. would i be considerd for laser lipo and if so what is the most i can have done and what weight would it leave me?

Laser Liposuction

+1

Liposuction is not a procedure for weight loss, contrary to public perception.  The procedure is for sculpting areas with excess fatty deposits, not to reduce weight.  Weight loss is another issue to address with your physician.  Also include a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon on your goals, and a Tummy tuck may be needed if your muscles of the abdomen have separated so this will be of some assistance in your strength for exercise.  Healthy eating, avoiding fatty foods, fast food, bad carbs, adequate protein should be part of a return to your previous form.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction is NOT a Treatment for Obesity

+1

Liposuction, in all its growing permutations, is NOT a treatment for obesity. A Liposuction in an outpatient setting in the US cannot remove more than 5 liters of fat (about 10 pounds) in most states.

I would suggest getting a dietitian to look at WHAT you eat and how much you eat as well as hire a trainer to work with you on losing the weight in a healthy fashion.

It will not be easy nor overnight but you CAN do it.

Good Luck.