I weigh 120LBS. Can I do brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

I am 24 yrs old, I had a baby 10 months ago and I weigh now about 120.

CANDIDATE FOR A BBL

+1
A good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift has excess fatty deposits that can be liposuctioned and then transferred to the buttocks.  The most popular areas that are liposuctioned are the abdomen, flanks, and back but any area with enough excess fat can be liposuctioned.  In your photos it appears that you have a very slender build which could mean that you won’t have enough fat to increase the volume of your buttocks.  However, without a physical examination it is difficult to say definitively that you would not be a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.  I recommend using RealSelf to find a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience performing fat transfer procedures.  Then schedule a consultation to find out if you are a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

BBL Candidate?

+1
You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Are you a BBL candidate at 120 pounds?

+1
For a BBL, you need fat to donate. At 120 pounds, there is likely some areas of fat that can serve as donor fat. i perform 6-8 BBLs per week and many of my patients have been turned away by other doctors because they are "too skinny."  They often end up as some of my best results. You would need an in-person consultation with your surgeon to know for sure if you are a candidate. Find a BBL surgeon who does at least 6 per week and can show you over 100 before and after pictures of his/her own patients. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

BBL

+1
Thank you for your pictures. You do not have enough fat for liposuction and fat grafting. If you want improvement your buttocks size and shape implants will be only solution.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL question

+1
A BBL (Brazilian Buttock Lift) is a procedure that involves removing fat (through liposuction harvesting) from multiple areas (unwanted fat / sculpting) and transferring it (fat grafting) to the buttocks, so, of course you may have this procedure if you have areas of fat on your body you would like to reduce and sculpt the body at the same time and have a fuller, firmer buttocks.  The question is, do you have enough fat to create the look that you are aiming for.  This can be further determined through a more detailed consultation / photo review / conversation.  You have a nice natural shape (especially after childbirth!) and should obtain a very nice result, there are certain techniques that can allow for a much higher percentage of fat grafts that are viable which I incorporate into the harvesting techniques.

good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD

I weigh 120 LBS. Can I do Brazilian butt lift?

+1
   I perform this procedure on thinner women every week with very good results, but an exam is always helpful in these situations.

BBL in thin patient

+1
It doesn't look like you have enough tissue to harvest fat from. You may want to consider buttock augmentation with implants, but I do prefer using fat myself.

Nope

+1
You need to have excess fat to transfer to your buttocks. It does not look as if you have any excess. Your body seems appropriate for your height and weight.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD