I Weigh 119 Pounds and Want to Know if I Have Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am 25 yrs old weight is 119pounds and I´m 5´4´´ have an BMI of 20.4 and want to get a brazilian butt lift done. I have some fat on my tummy and wanted to know if it would enough fat for a brazilian butt lift. Thank you.

Butt lift

+2

I sounds like you do not have enough fat in your body. Your option is to suction your middle thighs, both flanks and lowe back and abdomen. I am sure you will probably have around 800 to 1000 cc. After preparing and  cleansing the fat, you may have enough for a small augmentation. Since you are a small person to start with, It may be enough. Thanks, Luis Vinas MD, WestPalm Beach

Not enough fat for Brazilian butt lift

+1

If you weigh 119 lbs, it is most likely that you don’t have enough fat for fat transfer to the buttock. Don’t get disappointed. There are a few things that you can do such as the following:

1. Butt implants
2.Gain weight

In my practice, it is common for patients to request a Brazilian butt lift without being a good candidate for the procedure. I typically recommend them to gain about 20lbs in order to schedule the surgery. Even if we can do liposuction to remove one liter of fluid, not all is usable fat. When I do liposuction, I inject a fluid called tumescent solution to decrease the bleeding and harvest the fat without trauma. Then, I perform liposuction and harvest the fat. Out of each liter of fluid removed, about 30 % - 40% is usable fat. For example, if I can collect 1L of fluid, about 300 cc will be fat. This means that I will be able to inject about 150 cc of fat in each buttock. This will not provide a significant difference in your buttock size. If you gain weight, I would be able to inject about 500 cc of fat in each buttock. This will have long-lasting results and your buttock will definitely have a better shape.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

It depend on how much increase in the butt you want, and how much fat you have in the abdomen,. Most important is how much fat you have aroud the buttock, in the flanks and posterior thigh.

Good pictures will help