7 Weeks Upper/lower Blepharoplasty I Have a Buldge or Hollow Line Under my Right Eye? (photo)

I am 7 weeks after upper/lower Blepharoplasty and I have 3 major concerns. 1.) I have a hollow line under my right eye along the cheek bone creating a slight buldge under the eye. The left eye is smooth underneath. I have messaged my right eye alot upward because of a low eye lid is it possible i repositioned the fat myself creating this? Can it be fixed and how? 2.) my eyes are black underneath dark circles 3.) the upper scar on my left eye goes out much farther then the otherside.

7 Weeks Upper/lower Blepharoplasty I Have a Buldge or Hollow Line Under my Right Eye?

+1

You do have some increased fullness under the right eye and hopefully this will settle over time. I will point out that in your third photo you're looking toward the ceiling which has the effect of pushing any lower eyelid "bag" forward and accentuating the bulging of the lower eyelid. With regard to your visible incision you are still seven weeks out from surgery and scars will improve for up to 12 months without any intervention. In the meantime camouflage makeup can be highly effective while your incision is healing completely. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Your are foreseeably hollow in the under eye area due to surgery.

+1

First you are relatively early from surgery.  Things will continue to improve.  At 6 to 12 months out, you may or may not be bothered by any of the issue you enumerate here.  The lower eyelid could be help by having under eye Restylane placed.  Generally in my practice fillers are used for many who might have otherwise had surgery in the past.  When surgery is needed, transcutaneous lower eyelid arcus marginalis surgery is preferred.  I actually think your pictures show a nice upper eyelid improvement.  Consider the fillers for now for the lower eyelid and let your self heal.