5 Weeks Out of Tummy Tuck and MR and Have Developed a Knot Just Above Scar?

I just discovered the knot that is about 1/2 an inch above my scar and to the right of my belly button. It is not visible on the outside and is not painful. I cannot feel it when I am sitting, only when I am standing. I read somewhere to try and massage it and so now it is a little tender.

Scarring after a tummy tuck

+1

It's probably some hard scar tissue.  Continue with gentle massage and if this doesn't help in several weeks your plastic surgeon may have to revise the area.

Tummy Tuck and "Knot"?

+1

I think it will be in your best interest to follow-up with a plastic surgeon; direct physical examination by the surgeon who did your operation will provide you with the best chance for an accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations.  Otherwise, online consultants can only speculate as to what the lesion is.