2 Weeks out - is This the Extent of my Shrinkage?

I had smart lipo on my saddlebags 16 days ago. While I measure 3/4 inch less in this area than I did before I had the procedure, can you tell me whether I will continue to shrink or is this the extent of my size loss? My surgeon said that the size I am at 2 weeks is pretty much my final result.

Shrinkage following SmartLipo

+1

I generally see my patients two weeks post-SmartLipo and then monthly for 6 months.  I have found that measurements seem to plateau at about three months, although there are continuing changes in the surgical site for about six months as the treated area softens.  Lymphatic drainage and myofascial treatments from our massage therapist seem to speed up the process.

Wilmette Plastic Surgeon