2 weeks since BA right side high & swollen bruise formed over 2 days under right where incision is. Should I be worried? (photo)

350cc mentor silicone gel implant incision under breast. 2 weeks in & my left is great, but right is still high & swollen. I use the band it helps but when in take it off(1-2hrs PS said it's ok)feels like the implant is riding up goes back tight & swollen over the past 2 days a bruise formed under the right breast where the incision is. I'm VERY early in my recovery process. I'm getting paranoid of capsular contraction & hematoma. Is it normal?

+1

I see a very normal early excellent post operative result. But if you are sooo concerned ee your surgeon IN PERSON ASAP..// 

Breast augmentation 2 weeks out

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  You are correct, you are quite early in the post-operative period.  It is not uncommon to have some bruising that can linger for up to 2 weeks.  Capsular contracture does not happen in weeks.  This is a process that takes many months and most often, several years.  You should have regular and close follow up by your surgeon in the post-operative period.  Follow up with your surgeon who can examine you and determine if a hematoma is an issue.  
Best of luck

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

2 wks post breast augmentation

+1

Some bruising can show up late at one to two weeks after surgery. Most likley it is normal, but it is a good idea to review this with your surgeon.

Too early to tell

+1
I believe you're best guided by your plastic surgeon. Asymmetries happen all the time and most of them settle out with time. The bruising could be hematoma or simply bruising.  It also depends on your chest wall/rib cage and any pre-existing asymmetries. Best of luck to you.

James E. Chappell, MD