At 5 Weeks After Smart Lipo, Am I Seeing Final Results?

I had Smart Lipo done on my abdomen 5 weeks ago and I don't feel like there has been any improvement over the past few weeks. I know they say you can continue to get smaller over the next 4-5 months, but is that really true or can I realistically expect that where I am today is pretty much where I will stay? Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Liposuction five weeks later

+1

You can ask your surgeon how many ccs of fat (not all fluid, but just the fat, we refer to it as the supranatant layer) were removed. If proportional to your body size it is typical, then you should see a result eventually. Some people can benefit from wearing a compression garment longer in weeks than others, as it may minimize the visible swelling. Was it lower belly or both lower and upper? A typical case will see improvement if more than a 100ccs of fat are removed from the lower belly and slightly more from the upper. They may give you a combined figure. But even some patients with less fat removed, do get good contraction from the procedure and it does take up to six months or even more to reach final maturation.