Nearly 3 Weeks Since Rhinoplasty, and I Have a Small Bump on the Bridge of my Nose, Will It Go?

my surgeon reduced my tip making my profile smaller, and thinned the bridge of my nose a little bit, i had internal and external splints, a little after 2 weeks i began to feel a bump on the right side of my bridge,below my eye.I do not understand, i never even had one their before, it doesn't go when pressed carefully. When i feel it, their is more prominence on my right side however i can feel its slightly raised nearly to the other side. Will it get bigger and will it go ? i feel so anxious :(

Contour irregularities after rhinoplasty

+1

It could be cartilage or bone, but unfortunately without examing you it is impossible to guess which.  In this situation your surgeon will be in the best position to provide you with an accurate answer.