3 Weeks Post Lasik and Have Good Monovision, But Redness Seems To Be Getting Worse?

I am 3 weeks postoop lasik and have good monovision. I use lubricant but sometimes have gone 2-3 when real busy without. My vision is good but redness seems to be worseing even when i lube frequently should i be concerned for infection and what other signs would i see?

Redness after LASIK with monovision

you're probably getting allergic to the preservatives in the gel because you're using it so often, see your surgeon and tell him to insert punctal plugs so you retain your moisture/tears and then don't need the gel anymore, this will solve your redness problem, which sounds like it's probably allergic, i have seen this like 100 times in my own patients, so don't worry!:)

New York Ophthalmologist