3 Weeks Post Lasik and Have Good Monovision, But Redness Seems To Be Getting Worse?

I am 3 weeks postoop lasik and have good monovision. I use lubricant but sometimes have gone 2-3 when real busy without. My vision is good but redness seems to be worseing even when i lube frequently should i be concerned for infection and what other signs would i see?

Redness after LASIK with monovision

+1

you're probably getting allergic to the preservatives in the gel because you're using it so often, see your surgeon and tell him to insert punctal plugs so you retain your moisture/tears and then don't need the gel anymore, this will solve your redness problem, which sounds like it's probably allergic, i have seen this like 100 times in my own patients, so don't worry!:)

New York Ophthalmologist