7 weeks post TT I feel lumps on my incision plus a little on around my BB?

Lumps around incision and belly button

+1

These lumps are likely small stitches and their knows which are dissolving on their own. If they were larger I would consider potential areas of fat necrosis. Neither of these processes are dangerous.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Bumps

+1

These may be areas of fibrosis/scar tissue which form around stitches which were placed just beneath the skin. If so, these will go away over a 6 month period. It doesn't sound like anything to be worried about, although never hesitate to ask your surgeon about these types of questions.

Jeffrey K. Scott, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

7 weeks post tummy tuck I feel lumps?

+1

7 weeks post op is too early to tell what your final result will be as there is still swelling at this point. It takes 3-6 months for the swelling to subside. It's difficult to be patient, but wait the 6 months before you start making looking critically at your results. Hope this is helpful.

Luis H. Macias, MD

7 Weeks Post Op Lumps after Tummy Tuck?

+1

There is still some inflammation after 7 weeks. You have to remember that your body is still in its healing process and your final results are not shown yet. It is best to wait to your 3 month post op to determine if it is something serious or not. Hope this can help.

Mel T. Ortega, MD