I am 9 weeks post tt and lipo. Would endermologie or velashape still help me achieve great results?

Im 9 wks post tt & lipo on my hips, i.t., arms and back. After surgery, my dr recommended I get cool laser and ender treatments if I wanted the best results or they wouldn't be good. I felt so disappointed becuz I paid $10'000 & expected to have the beautiful sculpted results he said I'd achieve w/surgery. I haven't had endermo treatments and a nurse said velashape is better in smoothing out my skin. which is better bcuz I still have cellulite & my waist on left side is hard compared to right

Velashape After Tummy Tuck and Lipo

+1
Thank you for your question. Yes, they can add a great deal of benefit, and the tissue recovers more quickly. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Stanley G. Poulos, MD

+1

Endermologie, Velashape, Smooth shape, and Venus freeze are non invasive modalities that can be helpful in the recovery after body contour surgeries such as yours. In the early months post op there is usually firmness called induration that will gradually be remodeled by the body to normal feel and contour. These devices can speed up this process and optimize your result. In my experience the technician performing these treatments may influence the degree of result more than which exact device is used.

Stanley G. Poulos, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon