I am 9 weeks post tt and lipo. Would endermologie or velashape still help me achieve great results?

Im 9 wks post tt & lipo on my hips, i.t., arms and back. After surgery, my dr recommended I get cool laser and ender treatments if I wanted the best results or they wouldn't be good. I felt so disappointed becuz I paid $10'000 & expected to have the beautiful sculpted results he said I'd achieve w/surgery. I haven't had endermo treatments and a nurse said velashape is better in smoothing out my skin. which is better bcuz I still have cellulite & my waist on left side is hard compared to right

Velashape III after tummy tuck - Buffalo Niagara, NY

This regimen seems to be catching on as we are also getting a lot of referrals from plastic surgeons in our area to do Velashape III after they have done liposuction. 

The results are fabulous as it reduces the hardened and indurated tissue and also tightens the skin and reduces cellulite.