4 weeks post still not flat or tight? (photo)

I got lipo and full TT done and am 4 weeks post. My tummy still doesn't look flat and tight. I know I have to wait for couple of weeks to see final result. But I see 100s of 4 weeks post n see a flat firm shape with swelling sometimes. But mine doesn't look tight at all. Also if u notice I've wrinkly skin around my belly button and it looks almost closed unless I separate with my fingers to make it look oval! Please please advise if my concerns are valid! Thanks a million

Post op appearance

+1

It is really too soon post-op to assess a final outcome. As hard as it is, please be patient and let the swelling resolve. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post still not flat or tight?

+1

Though still early after surgery I see a moderate to below average result. Best to loss weight and allow 3 months of healing..